- Cancellation 60 days or more in advance – full refund less $150 admin charges
- Cancellation between 60 and 45 days – 75% refund
- Cancellation between 45 days and 30 days – 50% refund
- Cancellation 30-15 days – 25% refund
- Less than 15 days notice – no refund
Peak And High Seasons:
- Cancellation during Peak Season (July 1-Aug. 19 and Dec. 21-Jan. 6) – only cancellations with at least 60 days before check-in date will be accepted with a 75% refund. Any other cancellation will be subject to no refund of the advance deposit.
- Cancellation during High Season (please check rate calendar for exact dates) – only cancellations with at least 45 days notice will be accepted with a 50% refund. Any other cancellation will be subject to no refund of the advance deposit.