Internet – Available in all rooms
Parking – 5 x 7 meter outdoor parking lot
Food and Drink – Available on request min. 24hr in advance
Things to Do in the villa
- Swimming in the pool
- Snorkeling at the seafront
- Having a massage by an on call masseuse
- Having a yoga session by an on call yoga teacher
- Babysitting/ child care with an extra charge
- Children’s pool
- Free Cots and baby chair
- Laundry Facilities
- One fridge for guest use
- 24hr standby staff on the premises
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge Services
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning with extra charge
- Seafront location
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool Umbrellas
- English ( off-site and on-site )
- Indonesian ( off-site and on-site )
- French ( off-site )
- Hindi ( off-site )
- Tamil ( off-site )
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets
- Free cots
- Premium bedding
- 32 inch LED TV
- DVD Player and disc
- TV Channels at master bedroom only
- Free Toiletries to consume : soap ( bar and liquid ), shampoo, hair conditioner, body lotion, hand soap
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bath tub
- Towels ( face towels, hand towels, bath towels and bathrobe )
Food and Drink
- Free Coffee and Tea ( local brand )
- Free refill drinking water in the kitchen area ( bring your own bottle )
- Guidebooks/ recommendations
- Iron/Ironing board ( on request )
- Safe Box
CLEANING AND SAFETY PRACTICES
Enhanced Cleanliness Measures
- Sanitizing and disinfecting are two mandatory steps to clean the properties.
- Often-touched surfaces are sanitized and disinfected more.
- Sheets and towels are washed at high temperature (>60°C).
- Cashless transactions are available for all charges at the property.
- Guest rooms kept vacant for 24hrs between stays.
- Social distancing measures in place – max. 2 people in one shift.
- Personal Protective Equipment worn by staff on.
- Temperature checks given to staff.
- Temperature checks available for guests.
- Masks are required at the property.
- Hand sanitizer provided.
- Enhanced food safety measures are in place.
- Before arrival, guests must fill COVID-19 Self-Assessment; provide either a negative PCR COVID-19 test result or a record of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- Negative COVID-19 test result requirement applies to all guests aged 12 and above, and test must be administered no more than 24hrs prior to check in; COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guest aged 12 and over; guests must have received complete vaccination at least 1 days prior to check-in.
ABOUT THIS AREA
- Villa Gita is located at the heart of Candidasa, a Mecca for diver for its underwater wonderland, also for people who love adventure such as snorkeling, sailing, and fishing
- Right at the front of the villa, with a snorkel gear, already you can find many colorful fish living in a beautiful coral reef
- The tree Gili’s : Mimpang, Tepekong and Biaha is a must visit for the diver
- Blue Lagoon – Padang Bay ( 30 min.away )is a must visit for snorkeler
- White Sand Beach -Bugbug-Perasi ( 15 min away ) is a must visit for ‘beach leisure’ seeker
- Or if you like trekking and nature sightseeing, go to Bukit Gunungan – 5 min.away or Bukit Asah – 15 min away
- And if you want to go Cultural, just visit Tenganan Pegringsingan Village ( 10 min.away ), a site where the indigenous Balinese live and preserved their culture
- Candidasa Lagoon and Temple– 8 min walk
- Vincent’s Restaurant – 5 minute’s walk
- Gemini Convenient Shop – 10 minute’s walk
- Asri Convenient Shop – 14 minute walk
- Casa Coffee Shop and Eatery / ATM Point – 8 minute’s walk
- Loaf Café Coffee Shop and Eatery – 20 minute walk
- Wine Shop – 12 minute walk
- Dining Room Bottle Shop – 16 minute walk
- Denpasar Ngurah Rai Airport – 1 hour 15 min drive
- Padang Bai Harbour – 30 minute drive
- Vincent’s Restaurant & Bar
- Serves lunch and dinner
- Garden theme restaurant offering International Cuisine, Jazz Night once a week ( usually Thursday), outside & inside dining.
- Lezat Restaurant
- Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Located inside Ashyana Hotel Candidasa, Beachfront restaurant, International & Local Cuisine.
- Loaf Café
- Delicious cakes and light lunch
- Located right at the bend towards Tenganan Village, A small café serves coffee.
- Satu Janji Coffee Shop
- Serves a variety of coffee and tea beverages, light snacks like burgers, pizza, rice bowls, smoothie bowls, etc.
- Located near the petrol station in nearby village Sengkidu.
- Check in from 2PM onward
- Check-in at midnight required advance notice ( min.48hrs prior to check in)
- Check out before 12PM
- Late check out subject to availability
- Minimum 24hr in advance notice required for a late check out
Special check-in instructions
- To make a special arrangement for check-in please contact the PIC at least 48 hour prior to arrival
- Original Personal Identity required to be show at the arrival and allowed to be copy for administration purpose
- ( if you don’t let us borrow the document to make a copy out of it, please provide us with the copy – good condition and readable )